Bunso. Get up. Dinner’s ready. Bunso, come on. Hey! Come on. Bunso. Bunso? My goodness!
Your fever’s so high. I’ll take you to the doctor. Miss Ester! Help us! Hold on tight, dear. Miss Ester, Mikmik’s sick! – Doctor!
– Ready the nebulizer. Doctor, help me! My daughter has a high fever! She’s shivering and very weak. Relax, ma’am. Mikmik, let go. They can’t treat you
if you don’t. I promise I won’t leave you. – Okay.
– Ella? – Doctor, please treat her.
– Ella. Ella, I heard that you
rushed Mikmik here. What happened? – Mikmik has a high fever.
– Nurse, check for any rashes. Run a blood test
to rule out dengue. We have to be sure. Are you okay, ma’am? What’s wrong? I’m okay, Doctor. My daughter’s
the one who’s sick. Just the same. You need to get tested because you might be
infecting each other. – Come on, Ella.
– Nurse. – Have her blood tested.
– Just do it. – Have her blood tested.
– Just do it. I’m staying here. Just
take care of her, Doctor. Save my daughter! You shouldn’t have used
your day off to come here. I told that demon that this
is an emergency leave. Tita, who’s the demon? Don’t think about it, dear. You wanna know? You’re not telling her. Your Tita is just joking. I’m not joking. Yes, she is. Do you feel better?
Should we go home? I’m excited to go home. I don’t like the food here. It doesn’t taste good. It’s bland. Good thing I brought food. She’ll peel fruits for you.